is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.
Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. Combat, survival, many sports, and life reward this kind of fitness and, on average, punish the specialist.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs.
The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree not kind. Our terrorist hunters, skiers, mountain bike riders and housewives have found their best fitness from the same regimen.
Content Courtesy of
Is CrossFit Right for Me?
If you are someone who:
- Is looking to get in shape but can’t face going to a gym
- Has lost interest in your gym routine
- Thinks you don’t have time to exercise
- Is looking to get faster or stronger in your sport
- Needs that personal trainer feel to push you and motivate you
- Wants a challenge
- Is no longer seeing results with your current training regime, OR
- Just plain wants to look good in a bathing suit!
Then CrossFit Hunters Creek is for YOU. Every workout is different, and since you will rarely do the same thing twice, you are less likely to lose interest or get bored than if you were doing the same routines at the globo gym 5 days a week. Because our workouts are rarely more than 45 minutes long they can fit into even the busiest schedules.